Intro

I was born in March of 1978 at Singing River Hospital in the coastal city of Pascagoula, Mississippi. My mother Linda was born in the same small town in September 1952. So was musician Jimmy Buffett, but that's another story.

My father Layton was born in New Orleans, Louisiana in April 1950. He barely survived polio in infancy and wasn't expected to have full quality of life. He not only lived, he walked again, played softball, worked full time, and had seven children.

This will be an account of my family history, both as I know it and as found in my genealogical research. I am very fortunate to share a tree with prominent members of society whose lineages have been traced as far back as the mid-16th century. I look forward to documenting it all here.

Thank you for your interest, and feel free to visit again.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment